Back 5112 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
omg howww
I'm never gonna win am I

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10 Ye:)
Anyways hruuu
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k😄

How are you?

Hi Madi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
omg howww
I'm never gonna win am I
Heheh
Nope, never:)
OOC Let's Chat!
What are you up to?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10 Ye:)
Anyways hruuu
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k😄

How are you?

Hi Madi
Ooh coollll

I’m good!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10 Ye:)
Anyways hruuu
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k😄

How are you?

Hi Madi
oo good luck!

hey Linda!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
omg howww
I'm never gonna win am I
Heheh
Nope, never:)
at least i've accepted my fate...

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10 Ye:)
Anyways hruuu
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k😄

How are you?

Hi Madi
oo good luck!

hey Linda!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
omg howww
I'm never gonna win am I
Heheh
Nope, never:)
at least i've accepted my fate...
Heh it’s better that way
I’m acc surprised with myself for already getting this far tho
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10 Ye:)
Anyways hruuu
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k😄

How are you?

Hi Madi
oo good luck!

hey Linda!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13
Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10
Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
omg howww
I'm never gonna win am I
Heheh
Nope, never:)
at least i've accepted my fate...
Heh it’s better that way
I’m acc surprised with myself for already getting this far tho
Ik!! I'm surprised too
I'm barely at 1.5k and I've been with Madi for like eleven months

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you Madi?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:18 How are you Madi?
I'm good! I got a bunch of new books today!

what about you??

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
Back 5112 / 18141