Back 5111 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nice !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
And I finished my bronze card collection!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, cool !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah!! Excited bout that!
And I’m also almost at 600 posts!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe a new little girl of 599 :sweatingbullets: :tongue:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol congrats

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thankss
It’s only been 11 days lol. Like, today is the 11th
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5111 / 18141