10 Mar 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
Hiya! I can set up a party if you’d like!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
I went to sleep, it's way too late already
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Lol alright, good night!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
Aww bye Viva!!
Ooh cool!! I just added a new page:)
Ooh cool!! I just added a new page:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
I just saw it, and yes, it looks good to me. 
For reference, Kaitlyn makes jewelry, so she'll be able to help with the friendship bracelets.
For reference, Kaitlyn makes jewelry, so she'll be able to help with the friendship bracelets.
10 Mar 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
10 Mar 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
I gave Kie a new ency page and Ruby (my iNPC) got switched to this account!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique