Back 5109 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Just currently getting ready for a Soccer game. Then I gotta drive like an hour away for it

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck in your soccer game! I hope your team wins. Ooof, hour-long drives aren't fun. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! And hopefully the time will pass quickly

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
My iNPC has been accepted !!!

Good luck Dani !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Congratulations🎉🎉

I finished setting sign ups 😄
Last edited by Linda Ramirez on 10 Mar 2024, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I signed-up for minnie's birth !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 00:17 My iNPC has been accepted !!!

Good luck Dani !
Thank you and Congrats!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem ;)

Yayyyyy ! Could Rowan have a party to ? :cute: :cute: :cute:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I believe she can

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5109 / 18141