Back 5108 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyy

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo! How we all doing? Got any plans for this weekend??
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 23:55 Heyo! How we all doing? Got any plans for this weekend??
Hey Kiera!! I'm good. You?

I've just got a soccer game this evening and brunch and a move tomorrow. You?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Row!

Nope. Doing IRL work, more mARTch, and responding to rps. How about you, Kiera?

Hi Danielle!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! How are you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle and Rowan

I'm good, currently working on sing ups for Minnie's birthday party, as for weekend, I plan to do more from mARTch, do replies and maybe watch some movie, how about you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds fun! I need to get started on Martch, otherwise I'll get nothing done lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Danielle.

*did not just totally write the Zonko's one in less than 15 minutes and already posted it, even though it is no where near march 19th* ... *and don't tell Minnie*
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I'm pretty good!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
That's great to hear!
Back 5108 / 18141