9 Mar 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
Heyo! How we all doing? Got any plans for this weekend??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
Hey Kiera!! I'm good. You?
I've just got a soccer game this evening and brunch and a move tomorrow. You?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
9 Mar 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
Hi Row!
Nope. Doing IRL work, more mARTch, and responding to rps. How about you, Kiera?
Hi Danielle!
Nope. Doing IRL work, more mARTch, and responding to rps. How about you, Kiera?
Hi Danielle!
10 Mar 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle and Rowan
I'm good, currently working on sing ups for Minnie's birthday party, as for weekend, I plan to do more from mARTch, do replies and maybe watch some movie, how about you?
I'm good, currently working on sing ups for Minnie's birthday party, as for weekend, I plan to do more from mARTch, do replies and maybe watch some movie, how about you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Sounds fun! I need to get started on Martch, otherwise I'll get nothing done lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
10 Mar 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Danielle.
*did not just totally write the Zonko's one in less than 15 minutes and already posted it, even though it is no where near march 19th* ... *and don't tell Minnie*
*did not just totally write the Zonko's one in less than 15 minutes and already posted it, even though it is no where near march 19th* ... *and don't tell Minnie*