The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I'll try a story if I have time :)

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
No there's no due date, I understand that some people might not have time! You can do it whenever!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Image posted by the member
My banner!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Thanks! Working on the story

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
It's so cute!!!

I'll put both ur banners up when the code is done!

@Rowan Bellegno you're doing the code right? If you are, can you add somewhere to put banners, stories, and book suggestions? as well as a members list! Thanks!!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Oooh, those banners look nice. I’d love to try to make a banner. I have to see if I have enough time to make one.

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Inara Yang wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 22:44 It's so cute!!!

I'll put both ur banners up when the code is done!

@Rowan Bellegno you're doing the code right? If you are, can you add somewhere to put banners, stories, and book suggestions? as well as a members list! Thanks!!
Ok !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right