Back 5104 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I just posted the topic !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
KAIT THE KWILL YOU SHALL HAVE A PARTY!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! Kaitlyn, Minnie shall come and be all confused over love while she's there, and of course make sure Kaitlyn's having a good time.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll do Tracey's a bit later as it's now early yet for it

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m hosting one already lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It'll be fun! Tracey will have fun at Kaitlyn's party! Linda, there's a lot of time until it becomes April first

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie has a birthday in October, so unless it's a flashback...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I do? For plot / relationship reasons, I should note that her birthday was in December.
OOC Let's Chat!
Are you happy ? :kiss:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:24
It'll be fun! Tracey will have fun at Kaitlyn's party! Linda, there's a lot of time until it becomes April first
That's why I'm gonna wait some days before I'll post sign ups for Tracey b'day party ☺

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5104 / 18141