Back 5103 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda doesn't know Tracey, but could arrange a party for her

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Kieโ€™s birthdays all the way in the summer
OOC Let's Chat!
Funny, Kieโ€™s born in the summer and thatโ€™s her middle name lol
OOC Let's Chat!
That's really funny, for Kie though her birthday can be celebrated somewhere outside castle with picnic like theme

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. Sheโ€™ll probs (more than probs lol) have her birthday party on the beach
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:02 ooo, so many parties! Kaitlyn's already passed in December. But, if any of my besties want a party, that can be arranged. :)
You have one now !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:02 ooo, so many parties! Kaitlyn's already passed in December. But, if any of my besties want a party, that can be arranged. :)
You have one now !
She does?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5103 / 18141