Back 5101 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks Kiera!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, cool! Get some nicely earned rest, Minnie! And congrats on 600 posts!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm slowly coming to 3k posts🤩

Congrats Minnie

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Almost there Linda, you can do it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan! Nice new profile picture!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn, I see you did your incp!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 19:37 Hi Rowan! Nice new profile picture!
Thanks ! I'm probably gonna change but i like it !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I will come there maybe tomorrow 😄

Hi Rowan

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5101 / 18141