The Fantasy Club
[quote]I would love to make a fantasy banner!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
The Fantasy Club
For the Chat or the Sign Ups? Or Both?
The Fantasy Club
Ooh love it! Iβd do a banner!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
The Fantasy Club
[quote]I finished a vampire banner! How is it?
Reducio
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/6qbwo0lnk0nv.webp[/img]ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
The Fantasy Club
Woah sounds interesting
The Fantasy Club
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 04:11Wow, It looks Great!! Should I put it in the Fantasy Club Chat or Sign Up Area?I finished a vampire banner! How is it?
Reducio![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/6qbwo0lnk0nv.webp[/img]
The Fantasy Club
[quote]You can put it anywhere! Lemme know if you want me to make another banner
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
The Fantasy Club
Is there like, a due date for them?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
The Fantasy Club
I'l do a banner and story!