Back 5067 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Goooood morning <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone.

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! *checks in from work, ugh*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Minnie!!
Uff how’s work going

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:30 Goooood morning <3
Vivaaaaa
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:37
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:30 Goooood morning <3
Vivaaaaa
Kie!!! Saw the bday party thread <3 tysm! Should I reply after people start arriving? Or sooner?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Work is … well, let’s just say going. Lol. Very sad, I know. I’ll power through it.

I have a few rps to write and I need to edit my mARTch contribution I wrote last night. 806 words for the love story one … I need to decide what to cut from it to be 500 or less.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:37
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:37
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:30 Goooood morning <3
Vivaaaaa
Kie!!! Saw the bday party thread <3 tysm! Should I reply after people start arriving? Or sooner?
Ofc! Whenever u want, I don’t think it matters too much!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:39
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:37
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:37
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 14:30 Goooood morning <3
Vivaaaaa
Kie!!! Saw the bday party thread <3 tysm! Should I reply after people start arriving? Or sooner?
Ofc! Whenever u want, I don’t think it matters too much!!
Okkk! <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5067 / 18141