Back 5062 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I FINISHED!!! somehow...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 03:33 Good job!
Hello,

This may sound so random but,
Would your character likes furby toys?

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 03:33 Good job!
Hello,

This may sound so random but,
Would your character likes furby toys?
Kaitlyn loves stuffed animals and would like furby toys (tbh, she'd like any toy).

Sorry! I hit the wrong button. lol <3
OOC Let's Chat!
How did I just find this today-

Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lumine Frost wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:25 How did I just find this today-
*hugs Lumine* Hey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:28
Lumine Frost wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:25 How did I just find this today-
*hugs Lumine* Hey! <3
*Hugs back* Hey there! :grin:

Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lumine Frost wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:28
Lumine Frost wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:25 How did I just find this today-
*hugs Lumine* Hey! <3
*Hugs back* Hey there! :grin:
I'm almost finished. :)
Back 5062 / 18141