7 Mar 2024, 03:24
Let's Chat!
Oop, Welp good luck
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 03:31
Let's Chat!
Yayyyy good job! Loll
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
7 Mar 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Hello,
This may sound so random but,
Would your character likes furby toys?
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
7 Mar 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn loves stuffed animals and would like furby toys (tbh, she'd like any toy).Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:13Hello,
This may sound so random but,
Would your character likes furby toys?
Sorry! I hit the wrong button. lol
7 Mar 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
How did I just find this today-
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
7 Mar 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
*Hugs back* Hey there!
Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
7 Mar 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
I'm almost finished.Lumine Frost wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 04:29*Hugs back* Hey there!![]()