Back 5050 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:21 you ok minnie?

aand im fine sent a reply realy late so a feel bad-
I just am a bit down that a writing piece I put into a contest didn't get in.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
awe well no worries all writers have to start somw where good or bad all that matters that you do your best and soar to try to do your best progress over perfection after all!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
mhm!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 19:14 How are you?
I’m alright, how about you?
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 19:18
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:21 you ok minnie?

aand im fine sent a reply realy late so a feel bad-
I just am a bit down that a writing piece I put into a contest didn't get in.
I’m sorry, Minnie! It doesn’t mean your writing wasn’t good. It is most based on the expectations of the judges. You’re an excellent writer!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 19:32
Linda Ramirez wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 19:14 How are you?
I’m alright, how about you?
I'm quite good
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 19:18
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:21 you ok minnie?

aand im fine sent a reply realy late so a feel bad-
I just am a bit down that a writing piece I put into a contest didn't get in.
Please don't be sad, I know how it feels, but just work on developing yourself more in this if you are interested in it and I'm sure everything will be great

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
of course minnie! *hugs*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 5050 / 18141