6 Mar 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Well, right now is technically creative writing (at least the rps)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:04Creative writing is fun, too. I wish I had done more of it in school.Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:02Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.
6 Mar 2024, 18:08
Let's Chat!
True. I’ve also been stretching out to the poems, too. I haven’t been writing them long. I have a handful from here and this other site I’m on.Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:05Well, right now is technically creative writing (at least the rps)Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:04Creative writing is fun, too. I wish I had done more of it in school.Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:02Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.
6 Mar 2024, 18:19
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug* I hope everything’s alright. My owls are open if you need to talk.
6 Mar 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
I got a post done! I feel accomplished! I gotta get some more out today but gotta take husband to his doctor appointment blah. So my mind isn't quite there at the moment. Or it could be because of my sickness thing sighs. What are you all up to?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
6 Mar 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
you ok minnie?
aand im fine sent a reply realy late so a feel bad-
aand im fine sent a reply realy late so a feel bad-
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
6 Mar 2024, 18:38
Let's Chat!
Lol no stay here!!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
6 Mar 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |