Back 5049 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:04
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:56 yay math! Glad it went well, Minnie.

Hi Ryann! Hi Keith!
Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.
Creative writing is fun, too. I wish I had done more of it in school.
Well, right now is technically creative writing (at least the rps)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:05
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:04
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:56 yay math! Glad it went well, Minnie.

Hi Ryann! Hi Keith!
Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.
Creative writing is fun, too. I wish I had done more of it in school.
Well, right now is technically creative writing (at least the rps)
True. I’ve also been stretching out to the poems, too. I haven’t been writing them long. I have a handful from here and this other site I’m on.
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs with sudden sadness*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:16 *sighs with sudden sadness*
*offers a hug* I hope everything’s alright. My owls are open if you need to talk.
OOC Let's Chat!
I got a post done! I feel accomplished! I gotta get some more out today but gotta take husband to his doctor appointment blah. So my mind isn't quite there at the moment. Or it could be because of my sickness thing sighs. What are you all up to?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
you ok minnie?

aand im fine sent a reply realy late so a feel bad-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m eating lunch atm. I need to get back to irl work, too.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol no stay here!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. I’d love to. But, adulting, too…
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5049 / 18141