6 Mar 2024, 17:53
Let's Chat!
needed that, thanks Ryann you tooRyann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:45 good morning or afternoon or night wherever you might be in this world I just want you guys to know I love you guys (as friends) you guys are perfect, and just keep smiling!![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Mar 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
I'm in Math and I just took a test! Although, it was a short test, so relief to that.
6 Mar 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
of courseKeith Moore wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:53needed that, thanks Ryann you tooRyann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:45 good morning or afternoon or night wherever you might be in this world I just want you guys to know I love you guys (as friends) you guys are perfect, and just keep smiling!![]()
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
6 Mar 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Bonjour little people in my laptop
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING? sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9 |
6 Mar 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:36Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:33Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:24Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:20*hugs Tracey* oh my! I’m so sorry!OMG! I can't even have raven-purple hair!Ok, cool. Would you like any new pictures?It's ok. She now has raven hair and brown eyes
Btw, Alice liked the purple-Raven hair and pink eyes. I’ll have to edit my post.Sure! I'll miss her old color
6 Mar 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
hii
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
6 Mar 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Aww, me too, Tracey.
I'll start generating some, after I eat lunch now.
How have you been, Ryann?
How have you been, Ryann?
6 Mar 2024, 18:02
Let's Chat!
Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.
6 Mar 2024, 18:04
Let's Chat!
Creative writing is fun, too. I wish I had done more of it in school.Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:02Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.