Back 5048 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:45 good morning or afternoon or night wherever you might be in this world I just want you guys to know I love you guys (as friends) you guys are perfect, and just keep smiling! :)
needed that, thanks Ryann you too


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm in Math and I just took a test! Although, it was a short test, so relief to that.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:53
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:45 good morning or afternoon or night wherever you might be in this world I just want you guys to know I love you guys (as friends) you guys are perfect, and just keep smiling! :)
needed that, thanks Ryann you too
of course

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Bonjour little people in my laptop

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia
OOC Let's Chat!
yay math! Glad it went well, Minnie.

Hi Ryann! Hi Keith!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:36
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:24
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:20
OMG! I can't even have raven-purple hair!
*hugs Tracey* oh my! I’m so sorry!
It's ok. She now has raven hair and brown eyes
Ok, cool. Would you like any new pictures?

Btw, Alice liked the purple-Raven hair and pink eyes. I’ll have to edit my post.
Sure! I'll miss her old color :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:56 yay math! Glad it went well, Minnie.

Hi Ryann! Hi Keith!
hii

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, me too, Tracey. :( I'll start generating some, after I eat lunch now.

How have you been, Ryann?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:56 yay math! Glad it went well, Minnie.

Hi Ryann! Hi Keith!
Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 18:02
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 17:56 yay math! Glad it went well, Minnie.

Hi Ryann! Hi Keith!
Um...I have an older sister who would agree with you Kaitlyn, but me...I'm more of a creative writing kid.
Creative writing is fun, too. I wish I had done more of it in school.
Back 5048 / 18141