Back 5019 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:06
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:01
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:00
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 13:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 12:46

We duel together!
Yay !
😁😌
Do you know when ?
The next stage is in April
Oh nice !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 14:06We duel together!
Do you know when ?
The next stage is in April
It could also be May too.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Kiera!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi too, Kaitlyn! Doing well here, enjoying a Tuesday off which isn't my normal day off but I traded it for yesterday

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nicee
Enjoy ur day!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks, hoping to get caught up on a couple replies this morning - how's Kiera liking hogwarts and Hufflepuff?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5019 / 18141