5 Mar 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
tired, very very tired.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 12:46
Let's Chat!
We duel together!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:34Delist to duel vs RowanKaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 03:32 I meant to have my iNPC be a broomracer. I'm considering a duelist for Kaitlyn. Unless I change my mind, of course. idk, yet, I've never played any of the games.![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
LILS
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Mar 2024, 13:08
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
KIKI
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
Alright. I'm at work. How about you?