Back 5013 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yo Kim !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL, Row. :)

*hugs Kim back* Hey!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My iNPC goes to Mahoutokoro and I put him as a Quidditch player, hopefully he gets approved as a Quidditch player tho. He's also a pure-blood and is half Japanese half Latino, but was born and raised in Japan, like me!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I dont know how to apply for, i just said yes...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I said yes for Quidditch and no for the others

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, Tracey! I considering broom racing for my iNPC.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Quidditch is in Mateo's blood! He'll be crushed if he can't be a Quidditch player

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooof, I hope he gets it!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Me too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 01:05
Kiera Roseline wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 01:04 Thank you!!
And a preformance on Friday lol
wow you're busy :shock:
Lol I’m so excited! It’s my first public performance!!
Back 5013 / 18141