5 Mar 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
5 Mar 2024, 02:54
Let's Chat!
I see, i see. I really love to make avatars.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:51Pretty nice. I realized after the fact that I forgot freckles on the one for Alice on pfr. I have to change hers again.
5 Mar 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
I made a few here for Kait, the iNPC I’m working on, and for Alice (regular hairstyle, and a hairstyle she likes on a friend one in her perfectionist mindset and one messier version).Rowan Bellegno wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:54I see, i see. I really love to make avatars.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 02:51Pretty nice. I realized after the fact that I forgot freckles on the one for Alice on pfr. I have to change hers again.
5 Mar 2024, 03:02
Let's Chat!
5 Mar 2024, 03:08
Let's Chat!
Nice!
Here are samples of the ones I made:
Alice (regular hairstyle)

Alice (prim and proper space bun hairstyle she saw on a friend)

Alice (messy space bun hairstyle she actually saw on the friend and liked)

iNPC (either named Abigail or Devin)

Kaitlyn
Here are samples of the ones I made:
Alice (regular hairstyle)

Alice (prim and proper space bun hairstyle she saw on a friend)

Alice (messy space bun hairstyle she actually saw on the friend and liked)

iNPC (either named Abigail or Devin)

Kaitlyn
5 Mar 2024, 03:09
Let's Chat!
5 Mar 2024, 03:11
Let's Chat!