4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Let's Chat!
Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol![]()
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 22:36
Let's Chat!
PerfKiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol![]()
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
4 Mar 2024, 22:36
Let's Chat!
I miss DelKiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol![]()
but Kiera has potential
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
Yeah! I love her!!Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:36PerfKiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol![]()
Are you liking your new character?
Haha me too. Kie is gonna be much better I think. I know so much more bout the site nowLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:36I miss DelKiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol![]()
but Kiera has potential
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 23:22
Let's Chat!
Lol ask away!! XDLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of courseAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XDKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honeyAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRRLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's postKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52
close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
4 Mar 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
What are your intentions with Kiki???Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22Lol ask away!! XDLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of courseAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XDKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honeyAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Mar 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Aww! Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:55If Minnie got detention in the stinky Valentine's Day topic (if it was loud enough), Kaitlyn would've rushed over to claim she helped (She'd lie), so Minnie wouldn't have to serve detention alone.Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:41 *sighs* I wish I had detention. Minnie has done a bunch of detention worthy things, but hasn't gotten caught for any of them! It's a bit annoying.
4 Mar 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
You're welcomeMinnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:41Aww! Thanks!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:55If Minnie got detention in the stinky Valentine's Day topic (if it was loud enough), Kaitlyn would've rushed over to claim she helped (She'd lie), so Minnie wouldn't have to serve detention alone.Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:41 *sighs* I wish I had detention. Minnie has done a bunch of detention worthy things, but hasn't gotten caught for any of them! It's a bit annoying.
4 Mar 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
A cute little relationship :3Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:40ReducioAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22Lol ask away!! XDLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of courseAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XDKeith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honeyAlexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46Kieth!!!!Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR
@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting![]()
Hiii! I was at school reading lol
-snugs-
What are your intentions with Kiki???