Back 4985 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cutest digital art of the world nah ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
that's so cuteee

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I think i wanna order another !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes it is! Just like the one you made the other day of our characters. Shoot, I forgot to save that. *goes on the hunt for the picture*
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww yeah it’s rly nice!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Trace !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! How's it goin?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4985 / 18141