Back 4984 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Gotta go, bye guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Trace!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:57
Gotta go, bye guys!
Aww, bye Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera! Bye Tracey D:
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiii

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! I have a beautiful art of my character <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Something like this :
Reducio
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 03:21 Something like this :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
awww, how cute! <3
Back 4984 / 18141