4 Mar 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
lol, well mine's easy. I only have a few things on it.
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17Nice, Tracey! Have fun with it!Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
4 Mar 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:19lol, well mine's easy. I only have a few things on it.
Lol niceTracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17Nice, Tracey! Have fun with it!Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..
Hope u have fun with it!
4 Mar 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37*tackle hugs Inara*Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..
Hope u have fun with it!
Nice job @Tracey Bailey!
4 Mar 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37*tackle hugs Inara*Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..
Hope u have fun with it!
Nice job @Tracey Bailey!
*Inara is tacklehugged*
You Guessed my Other Tab!
4 Mar 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:42I don’t think it was a guess. :pKaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37*tackle hugs Inara*Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..
Hope u have fun with it!
Nice job @Tracey Bailey!
*Inara is tacklehugged*
You Guessed my Other Tab!
4 Mar 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:50So you already knew?Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:42I don’t think it was a guess. :pKaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:40Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:37*tackle hugs Inara*Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:17
I usually do it slightly larger than a banner, like... two banners almost..
Hope u have fun with it!
Nice job @Tracey Bailey!
*Inara is tacklehugged*
You Guessed my Other Tab!
4 Mar 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
Hiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
4 Mar 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:55Yup!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:50So you already knew?Inara Yang wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 02:42I don’t think it was a guess. :p![]()