Back 4982 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 01:35 Aw, I hope you're alright, Annette! *gives her a hug*
It's so strangefj, I kept having the same problem since last Thursday ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Willow!

Nice Keira!

Awww, Annette!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m doing good!!
Gonna work on my ency/some replies tonight hopefully!!
OOC Let's Chat!
ok, great! good luck! I have 2 to reply to. Since I'm using the same FC on pfr, I'll likely copy a lot of ency elements over.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh nice nice
Iโ€™m barely ever on Pfr lol
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, I barely know what's going on, tbh. But, I made my ency more colorful there.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah nicee
My ency there is like basically nothing
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma make a moodboard for technology. What's the normal size for a moodboard?
Back 4982 / 18141