3 Mar 2024, 06:00
Let's Chat!
Lorcan! I'm coming for ye!!:
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Mar 2024, 06:01
Let's Chat!
Aw, you two are so sweet! Bestie vibes for sure. *nods*Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:59Eh, I’d rather Crucio someone else than my friends be scared or anythingKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:54I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to doKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51Please trust me Genny.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48
*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.![]()
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
lol, Colin.
Love ya too:)
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 3 Mar 2024, 06:09, edited 2 times in total.
3 Mar 2024, 06:07
Let's Chat!
Besties are the best
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 06:10
Let's Chat!
lol, yes, besties are the best! 
TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!
If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).
Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow.
TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!
If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).
Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow.
3 Mar 2024, 06:10
Let's Chat!
night, Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:10 lol, yes, besties are the best!
TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!
If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).
Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow.![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Mar 2024, 06:11
Let's Chat!
Yes Katie!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:10 lol, yes, besties are the best!
TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!
If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).
Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow.![]()
Ok, goodnight, I should probably go to bed as well. Ttyl later!!
3 Mar 2024, 06:12
Let's Chat!
Hehe yup, Kies a hufflepuff fsKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:01Aw, you two are so sweet! Bestie vibes for sure. *nods*Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:59Eh, I’d rather Crucio someone else than my friends be scared or anythingKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:54I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to doKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51
Please trust me Genny.![]()
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.
Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
lol, Colin.
Love ya too:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique