3 Mar 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
*wakes up suddenlly!*
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 3 Mar 2024, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Mar 2024, 05:50
Let's Chat!
I will Crucio someone if I need to
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 05:51
Let's Chat!
Please trust me Genny.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
3 Mar 2024, 05:52
Let's Chat!
I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to doKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51Please trust me Genny.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.![]()
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
3 Mar 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
No time to waste!
*jumps down from sofa!*
*gets wand from sheath on right arm and runs out of room!*
*jumps down from sofa!*
*gets wand from sheath on right arm and runs out of room!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Mar 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to doKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51Please trust me Genny.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.![]()
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
lol, Colin.
3 Mar 2024, 05:55
Let's Chat!
3 Mar 2024, 05:59
Let's Chat!
Eh, I’d rather Crucio someone else than my friends be scared or anythingKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:54I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to doKaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51Please trust me Genny.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.![]()
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*
We were attacked!!
Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
lol, Colin.
Love ya too:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique