Back 4961 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lorcan! I'm coming for ye!!:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:00 Lorcan! I'm coming for ye!!:
Who's Lorcan?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48

*Hugs back* if he's your friend, then it'll be okay. I hope.
Please trust me Genny. :cryhappy:
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:48 *wakes up suddenlly!*

We were attacked!!



Where's Lorcan? Gotta find him!
*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.




Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to do
I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.



lol, Colin.
Eh, I’d rather Crucio someone else than my friends be scared or anything
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:55 <3 Lol! Love ya Kie
Love ya too:)
Aw, you two are so sweet! Bestie vibes for sure. *nods*
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 3 Mar 2024, 06:09, edited 2 times in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Besties are the best <3

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:07 Besties are the best <3
Lol <3 <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, yes, besties are the best! <3

TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!

If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).

Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:10 lol, yes, besties are the best! <3

TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!

If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).

Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow. <3
night, Kaitlyn!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:10 lol, yes, besties are the best! <3

TBH, Kaitlyn may get that way for her friends, after she gains some confidence (woo, year 2)!

If Kaitlyn saw one of her friends being bullied, she'd intervene (despite her shyness currently).

Anyway, good night everyone! I have another early wakeup tomorrow. <3
Yes Katie!

Ok, goodnight, I should probably go to bed as well. Ttyl later!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 06:01
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:51

Please trust me Genny. :cryhappy:



*Glances at werewolf friend* I haven't seen him.




Wow, ok, let's not go that far, Kiera.
I’ll try. But I will do whatever I need to do
I mean, I applaude your loyalty. That's good stuff right there. But, let's turn that dial down a little, I'm also here for Genny, too.



lol, Colin.
Eh, I’d rather Crucio someone else than my friends be scared or anything
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 05:55 <3 Lol! Love ya Kie
Love ya too:)
Aw, you two are so sweet! Bestie vibes for sure. *nods*
Hehe yup, Kies a hufflepuff fs
OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* talk to all of you tomorrow. :) <3
Back 4961 / 18141