Back 4935 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:05 Hi!!!
I read that wrong 😄 sorry Paige
lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:05 Hi!!!
I read that wrong 😄 sorry Paige
lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
Do you sleep at all??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:32
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:05 Hi!!!
I read that wrong 😄 sorry Paige
lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
Do you sleep at all??
pfft, not really lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:32
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:17
lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
Do you sleep at all??
pfft, not really lol
Hahah

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:52
Arya Chastain wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:48
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:29
As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about you
Are you referring to me?
I was speaking in general, while this isn't a rule violation, not everyone is as kind as everyone else and sharing so much information can lead to bad situations or someone can use it against you. It's best to treat this site like all other social media.
It is not a rule, you're an adult so you do not have to edit, delete or remove anything. It may make it a tad harder when I ask a 15 year old that shows their real life face, school and first name over a series of separate posts if they reference posts like this that give out personal information. However, there are two things that make your scenario different, first I cannot "find" you if I am an ill-intended human off of the information shared here. Yes, it is personal. A troll of some sort may be able to cause harm with information about these insecurities and health (mental or otherwise) issues but we have an entire "comfort" thread where people talk about their insecurities. The other thing that makes this different is that you're an adult (37) so you have a grip on internet safety and what you are comfortable sharing.

TLDR, as long as this is information you're comfortable sharing have at it. If you're a minor and/or I have enough information to find your home, place of work or family, someone will reach out for an edit for your safety.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 13:57
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:52
Arya Chastain wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:48
Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:29
As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about you
Are you referring to me?
I was speaking in general, while this isn't a rule violation, not everyone is as kind as everyone else and sharing so much information can lead to bad situations or someone can use it against you. It's best to treat this site like all other social media.
It is not a rule, you're an adult so you do not have to edit, delete or remove anything. It may make it a tad harder when I ask a 15 year old that shows their real life face, school and first name over a series of separate posts if they reference posts like this that give out personal information. However, there are two things that make your scenario different, first I cannot "find" you if I am an ill-intended human off of the information shared here. Yes, it is personal. A troll of some sort may be able to cause harm with information about these insecurities and health (mental or otherwise) issues but we have an entire "comfort" thread where people talk about their insecurities. The other thing that makes this different is that you're an adult (37) so you have a grip on internet safety and what you are comfortable sharing.

TLDR, as long as this is information you're comfortable sharing have at it. If you're a minor and/or I have enough information to find your home, place of work or family, someone will reach out for an edit for your safety.
Thanks for that Mr.Lear! Hope you are feeling well and having a fun day finding rule breakers.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
Well have fun at the farmers market and have a good one day vacation!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:06 Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
Enjoy! I hope you have fun!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:50
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:06 Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
Enjoy! I hope you have fun!
Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements too

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4935 / 18141