2 Mar 2024, 10:17
Let's Chat!
lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
2 Mar 2024, 10:32
Let's Chat!
Do you sleep at all??Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:17lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 10:37
Let's Chat!
pfft, not really lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:32Do you sleep at all??Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:17lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
2 Mar 2024, 10:59
Let's Chat!
HahahPaige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:37pfft, not really lolLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:32Do you sleep at all??Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 10:17lol it's fine, it's only 8pm here so definitely not going to bed yet... however, don't plan to go to bed at 7:30am like last night /morning-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 13:57
Let's Chat!
It is not a rule, you're an adult so you do not have to edit, delete or remove anything. It may make it a tad harder when I ask a 15 year old that shows their real life face, school and first name over a series of separate posts if they reference posts like this that give out personal information. However, there are two things that make your scenario different, first I cannot "find" you if I am an ill-intended human off of the information shared here. Yes, it is personal. A troll of some sort may be able to cause harm with information about these insecurities and health (mental or otherwise) issues but we have an entire "comfort" thread where people talk about their insecurities. The other thing that makes this different is that you're an adult (37) so you have a grip on internet safety and what you are comfortable sharing.Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:52Arya Chastain wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:48Are you referring to me?Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:29As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about youI was speaking in general, while this isn't a rule violation, not everyone is as kind as everyone else and sharing so much information can lead to bad situations or someone can use it against you. It's best to treat this site like all other social media.
TLDR, as long as this is information you're comfortable sharing have at it. If you're a minor and/or I have enough information to find your home, place of work or family, someone will reach out for an edit for your safety.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
2 Mar 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
Thanks for that Mr.Lear! Hope you are feeling well and having a fun day finding rule breakers.Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 13:57It is not a rule, you're an adult so you do not have to edit, delete or remove anything. It may make it a tad harder when I ask a 15 year old that shows their real life face, school and first name over a series of separate posts if they reference posts like this that give out personal information. However, there are two things that make your scenario different, first I cannot "find" you if I am an ill-intended human off of the information shared here. Yes, it is personal. A troll of some sort may be able to cause harm with information about these insecurities and health (mental or otherwise) issues but we have an entire "comfort" thread where people talk about their insecurities. The other thing that makes this different is that you're an adult (37) so you have a grip on internet safety and what you are comfortable sharing.Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:52Arya Chastain wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:48Are you referring to me?Ernest Baird wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 05:29As fun as this turn in conversation is; do not give personal information away. I actually would like if you deleted your messages as they reveal so much about youI was speaking in general, while this isn't a rule violation, not everyone is as kind as everyone else and sharing so much information can lead to bad situations or someone can use it against you. It's best to treat this site like all other social media.
TLDR, as long as this is information you're comfortable sharing have at it. If you're a minor and/or I have enough information to find your home, place of work or family, someone will reach out for an edit for your safety.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
2 Mar 2024, 14:28
Let's Chat!
Well have fun at the farmers market and have a good one day vacation!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Mar 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Enjoy! I hope you have fun!Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:06 Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
2 Mar 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:50Enjoy! I hope you have fun!Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:06 Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
sorry Paige