Back 4910 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:35 Hello guys I guess I'm backghhg :expressionless:

Thank you @Paige Mallary, @Rowan Bellegno, and @Delainie Silverwing !!

I really do appreciate it :"0) <3
And I'm sorry for replying so late on the matter.
No problem !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:38 ok so i may or may not have a crush.....
Oooooo ayayayayayayay


@Brian Phillips are you mad at us??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:39
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:38 ok so i may or may not have a crush.....
Oooooo ayayayayayayay


@Brian Phillips are you mad at us??
ooo ryann


nah ngl im used to this by now-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:00
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:39
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 22:38 ok so i may or may not have a crush.....
Oooooo ayayayayayayay


@Brian Phillips are you mad at us??
ooo ryann


nah ngl im used to this by now-
Oh good

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yesterday was a interesting first date tho 🤣
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:02 Yesterday was a interesting first date tho 🤣
SPILLLLL

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah spill! i might tell you more about what happened later if you do but also probly ether way-

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:03
Brian Phillips wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 23:02 Yesterday was a interesting first date tho 🤣
SPILLLLL
she loved the first dune movie she told me so i got private screening tickets for dune 2 before it came out
OOC Let's Chat!
oooooo nice

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The SALAD CULT are taking over Hogwarts!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4910 / 18141