29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
XD XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much.![]()
29 Feb 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30XD XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
29 Feb 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30XD XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
29 Feb 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
Ooh yeah that’s nice!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:29Yup I did! So happy...Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:28Ooh fun fun!! U got the day off?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:19I'm goood! Tired but so glad I get the day off today!! Going to a play later today...
What about you? How are you doing?
Heyyy March!
I’m pretty good!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally SnappedGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30XD XD![]()
![]()
![]()
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
29 Feb 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally SnappedGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol
29 Feb 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
*pokes Genny* I’d love to rp with you again, but I currently have 3 replies to write.
29 Feb 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
I'm working on replying to you! Sorry!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally SnappedGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XDSusan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"![]()
XD
Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol