29 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
I- I mean You're not wrong. So it's kinda fun.Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*
Would you like to watch the show over here?
29 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Indeed. *Puts on theater glasses*Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*
Would you like to watch the show over here?
29 Feb 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
*Smiles as she refills popcorn and continues to watch drama*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:23Indeed. *Puts on theater glasses*Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*
Would you like to watch the show over here?
29 Feb 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
Nice! *refills popcorn with move theater popcorn and offers it to her friends*Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:25*Smiles as she refills popcorn and continues to watch drama*Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:23Indeed. *Puts on theater glasses*Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*
Would you like to watch the show over here?
29 Feb 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Ooh fun fun!! U got the day off?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:19I'm goood! Tired but so glad I get the day off today!! Going to a play later today...
What about you? How are you doing?
Heyyy March!
I’m pretty good!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
Yup I did! So happy...Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:28Ooh fun fun!! U got the day off?Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:19I'm goood! Tired but so glad I get the day off today!! Going to a play later today...
What about you? How are you doing?
Heyyy March!
I’m pretty good!
29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much.

