Back 4876 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*

Would you like to watch the show over here?
It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*
I- I mean You're not wrong. So it's kinda fun.
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*

Would you like to watch the show over here?
It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*
Indeed. *Puts on theater glasses*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:23
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*

Would you like to watch the show over here?
It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*
Indeed. *Puts on theater glasses*
*Smiles as she refills popcorn and continues to watch drama*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
HAHA brian got way to embarrassed 🤣
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:26 HAHA brian got way to embarrassed 🤣
Lol he literally disappeared.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:25
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:23
Minnie Duke wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooo, nice! *offers popcorn to March and Kiera*

Would you like to watch the show over here?
It's a very drama based show, but with popcorn it's good. *grabs movie theater to watch better*
Indeed. *Puts on theater glasses*
*Smiles as she refills popcorn and continues to watch drama*
Nice! *refills popcorn with move theater popcorn and offers it to her friends*
OOC Let's Chat!
ong the tea is scolding

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:19
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:17
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:15
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:15 Hi Genevieve!!
Heyyyy <3
Hruuu
I'm goood! Tired but so glad I get the day off today!! Going to a play later today...
What about you? How are you doing?

Heyyy March!
Ooh fun fun!! U got the day off?

I’m pretty good!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:28
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:19
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:17
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:15
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:15 Hi Genevieve!!
Heyyyy <3
Hruuu
I'm goood! Tired but so glad I get the day off today!! Going to a play later today...
What about you? How are you doing?

Heyyy March!
Ooh fun fun!! U got the day off?

I’m pretty good!
Yup I did! So happy...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:27
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:26 HAHA brian got way to embarrassed 🤣
Lol he literally disappeared.
HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much. 🤣🤣🤣
Back 4876 / 18141