Back 4877 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:27
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:26 HAHA brian got way to embarrassed 🤣
Lol he literally disappeared.
HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much. 🤣🤣🤣
XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:27
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:26 HAHA brian got way to embarrassed 🤣
Lol he literally disappeared.
HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much. 🤣🤣🤣
XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:
He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:27
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:26 HAHA brian got way to embarrassed 🤣
Lol he literally disappeared.
HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much. 🤣🤣🤣
XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:
He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XD
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:29
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:28
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:19
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:17
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:15

Heyyyy <3
Hruuu
I'm goood! Tired but so glad I get the day off today!! Going to a play later today...
What about you? How are you doing?

Heyyy March!
Ooh fun fun!! U got the day off?

I’m pretty good!
Yup I did! So happy...
Ooh yeah that’s nice!
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:27

Lol he literally disappeared.
HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much. 🤣🤣🤣
XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:
He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XD
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally Snapped
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30

HAHAHA he texted me saying I hate you so much. 🤣🤣🤣
XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:
He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XD
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally Snapped
:lol: :lol: XD

Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, wow. Tell him Lily is looking for him.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35 lol, wow. Tell him Lily is looking for him.
I- that could work 🤔
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Genny* I’d love to rp with you again, but I currently have 3 replies to write.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:35
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:34
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:33
Susan Stewart wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 23:30

XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:
He says he ain't getting back on Hogwarts What should I say To get him back on.
Hmmmmm you could say you're sorry but you prob won't XD
Or you could say "Pleeeeease everyone misses you"
Or "It's not that big of a deal"
I'm definitely not saying the last one. Last time someone said that to him about something this big he freaked. I mean, he Literally Snapped
:lol: :lol: XD

Anyone wanna rp with me? I'm in a writing mood but have no replies lol
I'm working on replying to you! Sorry! :S

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4877 / 18141