Back 4868 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Please do


Yayay

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:33 @Kaitlyn Connor Kaitlyn I need your help on the griffenclaw vs. slytherpuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, sorry! I was at work! And about to head to a new one.
OOC Let's Chat!
it's ok

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiiii

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi mia !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 18:04 Hi mia !

hi can I add you to my friends list?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
ok, so working on hannah's brother (he's going to be born tomorrow!) and i need name suggestions. i'm thinking nathaniel or edmund, middle name is spirit, so idkk i like henry, george and arthur too but idk, someone help!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Nathaniel is cool. Olly, Fraser other ones

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 4868 / 18141