Back 4867 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

HOW'S EVERY BODYYYYYY ? Lol, joking

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn I need your help on the griffenclaw vs. slytherpuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kate!


I AM GOOD ROWAN hehe

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'LL KILL EVERYBODY AT GRYFFINDLAW VS SLYTHERPUFF @LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE HELP MEEEEE

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I AMMMMMMMM

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
happy leap dayyyyy

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor Kaitlyn I need your help on the griffenclaw vs. slytherpuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:32 happy leap dayyyyy
Please come to Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff!!!!
And happy leap day

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
wahhhhhhhhh! please don't

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:33
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 17:32 happy leap dayyyyy
Please come to Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff!!!!
And happy leap day
i need to go to my piano lessonnn sorry dearie
i'll be back in a few hours <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4867 / 18141