Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-45 :evil: :tongueangry: :evil: :tongueangry: :evil: :tongueangry: :erk: :erk: :erk:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-44

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-45 whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-44 YAYYA

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-45 I will go now to get help i hope

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-44

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-45 :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-44 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-45...

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-44

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right