Back 4861 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:37
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33 Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.
Thanks for understanding :D

So how are you doing? You said you weren’t feeling the best yesterday?
Of course, as a theatre kid myself I do understand.

I'm doing a tad bit better I think, not the best but yeah, i will be back here in a bit
<3

Glad to hear your better! My owls are always open if you need to talk or chat :) see you later Kieth!

How everyone else’s day going?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:41
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:39 Ayyy 200 posts!!
congrats!!!!

do we think i can get to 18000 by the end of the day?
Hehe yes

I’m tryna get 100 a day, n I only got 95yesterday hehe
lmao big goals!! i quit counting ages ago lmao i talk too much haha

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:42 math time I will be back
bye :bye: :bye:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:43
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:41
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:39 Ayyy 200 posts!!
congrats!!!!

do we think i can get to 18000 by the end of the day?
Hehe yes

I’m tryna get 100 a day, n I only got 95yesterday hehe
lmao big goals!! i quit counting ages ago lmao i talk too much haha
Hah yea. Only t’il I hit 1k tho. I just want 1k by the time I can take classes:)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:48
Good morning!
good morning who are you. :) :bye:
I'm trying to get to know more people

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning! I'm Tracey Bailey!

Heyo Kiera!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hello tracy!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh I just had a really good popsicle lol
Back 4861 / 18141