Back 4859 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29Hi
Hii!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29 Hru Bailey?
im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:31
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:28 Hello little badger! Have you met the new snake yet my friend?


Yes Alex does talk, sometimes- He's currently preoccupied, as you read.

Thats lovely Alexander! Have fun and let me know how it goes, also any back stage tea hehe

Hello Baibai
Haha yeah I got you!! Thankfully no drama that I know of. It’s k-12 so there are some really young kids so that can be annoying at times. Lucky for me the took a liking to my sister and not me XD

I’m going to try and get some replies out when I get home today :]
Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29 Hru Bailey?
im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
Ooh nice nice!
I’m good too! Just woke up lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29Hi
Hii!


Um hi who are You? :) sorry I don't know anyone and am trying to get to know people
Last edited by Mia Fuzy on 29 Feb 2024, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29 Hru Bailey?
im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
Ooh nice nice!
I’m good too! Just woke up lol
haha i hope you feel well rested! how are the braces?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Miss Mia, i take it you are new to Hio?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33
Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:31
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:28 Hello little badger! Have you met the new snake yet my friend?


Yes Alex does talk, sometimes- He's currently preoccupied, as you read.

Thats lovely Alexander! Have fun and let me know how it goes, also any back stage tea hehe

Hello Baibai
Haha yeah I got you!! Thankfully no drama that I know of. It’s k-12 so there are some really young kids so that can be annoying at times. Lucky for me the took a liking to my sister and not me XD

I’m going to try and get some replies out when I get home today :]
Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.
Thanks for understanding :D

So how are you doing? You said you weren’t feeling the best yesterday?
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34 Miss Mia, i take it you are new to Hio?
Yes only maby 7ish days but haven't been doing mutch

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29 Hru Bailey?
im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
Ooh nice nice!
I’m good too! Just woke up lol
haha i hope you feel well rested! how are the braces?
They hurt so much more now lol
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Mia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:29Hi
Hii!


Um hi who are You? :) sorry I don't know anyone and am trying to get to know people
Hi I’m Kie! Or Del call me whichever lol
Back 4859 / 18141