29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
Hii!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
29 Feb 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:31Haha yeah I got you!! Thankfully no drama that I know of. It’s k-12 so there are some really young kids so that can be annoying at times. Lucky for me the took a liking to my sister and not me XDKeith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:28 Hello little badger! Have you met the new snake yet my friend?
Yes Alex does talk, sometimes- He's currently preoccupied, as you read.
Thats lovely Alexander! Have fun and let me know how it goes, also any back stage tea hehe
Hello Baibai
I’m going to try and get some replies out when I get home today :]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 14:33
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice nice!Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
I’m good too! Just woke up lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Let's Chat!
Um hi who are You?
Last edited by Mia Fuzy on 29 Feb 2024, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Let's Chat!
haha i hope you feel well rested! how are the braces?Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33Ooh nice nice!Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
I’m good too! Just woke up lol
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Let's Chat!
Miss Mia, i take it you are new to Hio?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Let's Chat!
Thanks for understandingKeith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:31Haha yeah I got you!! Thankfully no drama that I know of. It’s k-12 so there are some really young kids so that can be annoying at times. Lucky for me the took a liking to my sister and not me XDKeith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:28 Hello little badger! Have you met the new snake yet my friend?
Yes Alex does talk, sometimes- He's currently preoccupied, as you read.
Thats lovely Alexander! Have fun and let me know how it goes, also any back stage tea hehe
Hello Baibai
I’m going to try and get some replies out when I get home today :]
So how are you doing? You said you weren’t feeling the best yesterday?
29 Feb 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
Yes only maby 7ish days but haven't been doing mutch
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
They hurt so much more now lolBailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34haha i hope you feel well rested! how are the braces?Kiera Roseline wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33Ooh nice nice!Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:32im good - gonna try and finish first half of this semesters work today
hru?
I’m good too! Just woke up lol
Hi I’m Kie! Or Del call me whichever lolMia Fuzy wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34
Um hi who are You?sorry I don't know anyone and am trying to get to know people
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique