29 Feb 2024, 14:37
Let's Chat!
Of course, as a theatre kid myself I do understand.Alexander Mason wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:34Thanks for understandingKeith Moore wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:33 Take your time on the ones you owe me my friend, plays can be stressful and tiring.![]()
So how are you doing? You said you weren’t feeling the best yesterday?
I'm doing a tad bit better I think, not the best but yeah, i will be back here in a bit
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 14:39
Let's Chat!
Ayyy 200 posts!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
hi there kaitlyn
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
29 Feb 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
Hello my friends!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
29 Feb 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
congrats!!!!
do we think i can get to 18000 by the end of the day?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
29 Feb 2024, 14:42
Let's Chat!
math time I will be back
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Feb 2024, 14:42
Let's Chat!
Hehe yesBailey Glade wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 14:41congrats!!!!
do we think i can get to 18000 by the end of the day?
I’m tryna get 100 a day, n I only got 95yesterday hehe
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique