Back 4854 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Remedy Norden wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:49
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:37
Remedy Norden wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:36
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:33
Remedy Norden wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:32
Good job!! SO close
REMEDY
LILY!
How are you????

@Brian Phillips Karma is a nuisance
Revelio or not, swearing is not permitted. Edit, please. I do not want to ask again.
Yes ma'am *meekly hides* edited the ones I could

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 05:52 Yes ma'am *meekly hides* edited the ones I could
I got the other ones ;) Thank you!

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I managed to make a 600 word RP in like 25 mins!:):)
OOC Let's Chat!
i have no motivation for that :unsure:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
night, i'll continue with character.ai 😏

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 06:49
night, i'll continue with character.ai 😏
-WHAT!?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 07:21
Paige Mallary wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 06:49
night, i'll continue with character.ai 😏
-WHAT!?
oh no, dw!!! it's actually quite sweet rn tbh...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hey

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY

EHEHEHEHHHE 1000th POST YAYYYY!!!!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4854 / 18141