28 Feb 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
I got them on in november I have to were them for two yearrrrrs
|
|
28 Feb 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
Oop
I’m almost 2 years, 20 months
I’m almost 2 years, 20 months
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Oof that’s a long time
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Luckily, I can still eat whatever I want for the most part as king as I’m careful, or for things like apples just cut them up to be smaller
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique