Back 4827 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I only want one color lol. I wanted purple but I have purple glasses and I DONT wnat them to match. Tho I have an eye appointment on Saturday n I’m gonna talk about contacts so maybe once I get those I’ll do purple braces, but til then…
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 16:35 Omg I’m at the orthodontist office rnnnn
you got it! <3

hehe another baikim thread started posted <3
heading to church now, see yall later!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
im in class rn and i am bored out of my mind!!! and i lost my marbles from a riddle

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
oof, i'm in english and about to fall asleep,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 17:56 im in class rn and i am bored out of my mind!!! and i lost my marbles from a riddle
You lost your marbles?? Better go find them haha

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lilsssssssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
heyo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
how r u ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
tired, you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4827 / 18141