Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-37 my god thanks !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-36 your welcome!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-35 yay

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-36

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-35 urgh you

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-34

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-33

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-32 i'm back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish