Back 4808 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:57
Kiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:57 He’s taking a nap with Del lol, he loved naps:)

But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!
A rat :decayed: ?
Noooo

Keira’s vibe is pretty bright (yay yellow Hufflepuff lol) so the bunny would be good too haha
I jus need a name
OOC Let's Chat!
Name : Munster :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
evening
OOC Let's Chat!
Heh
I want a beachy/summery themed name

Hii
OOC Let's Chat!
Sandy ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone doing
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe!
I want it to be Summer but that’s Kie’s middle name lol

I’m good u??
OOC Let's Chat!
Find me to ! Bribri ? You ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
sick-
OOC Let's Chat!
pajama party :lol: ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4808 / 18141